// I started a fire in our microwave on Tuesday night. I went to make Graham mac and cheese, put it in the microwave and turned it on. I went back to working on my soup that was in the crockpot. I turned around and saw smoke pouring out of the microwave. I was super confused so I went to open the door and yep..there were flames! I quickly shut the door, screamed for Patrick who came running. He was quick to think and grabbed the microwave and took it outside. My whole kitchen filled with smoke. ugh. Long and the short of it...I forgot to add water! Y'all..how I missed that CRUCIAL step is beyond me, especially when I opened the thing at the sink. SO thankful that nothing worse happened but my house still stinks!
// We took both boys to their 1 year and 3 year well visit yesterday. It was a doozie. Taking two toddlers to the doctor is a pain in the butt. I'm so glad Patrick was with me, Graham was all over the place. He ended up getting 4 shots plus a finger prick and Jack got his flu shot and finger prick. They both had a great checkup and are happy and healthy! Graham is still my tiny babe coming in at a whopping 10% for weight and height!
// I posted on my insta yesterday (@threeboysandagirlblog) about how we've been going to the park in the afternoons with friends. This really has helped me get through the late afternoon/early evening slump that we all end up in. The weather has been nice and the boys have a great time. Plus it gives me some time to chat with my girlfriends!
// I have pulled out all of my Christmas decs but have yet to bring them downstairs. I love decorating but I hate dragging it downstairs!
// I saw this posted yesterday and laughed out loud. It's so me. I may have Christmas on the brain inside but outside I have a front porch full of rotting pumpkins. #gross
So there we are with a bunch of randomness coming at you on this Thursday!
* Linking up with Danielle and Annie