This weekend we...
* Had a kid free night and met some friends for dinner on Friday night!
* Watched the ACC tournament
* Let Graham play with snapchat filters since that always makes him happy
* Had a family movie night and watched Moana (it was really cute!)
* went from enjoying 70 degree weather to watching it snow on Sunday!
* stayed in our pajamas all day long on Sunday
* Listened to Graham whine approximately 598059585 times.
* Watched these two crawl up and down the stairs
* Watched Moana again
* Ate 5,000 mini cadbury eggs
So as you can see, it was quite the uneventful weekend. Pretty boring if you as most. Jack and I are leaving for Disney World on Saturday so I have got to get my act together and start packing! If you have been with a toddler before let me know what things I must not forget!!
Here's to a great Monday for all!
*Linking up with Biana