Well hello there Monday! This was a great low key weekend, there really was not much excitement around here which was fine with me.
This weekend we..
* I went out to dinner Friday night with some of the moms in Jacks class. It was fun to get out and be with other mamas that are in the same stage of life as me. We had a great time and already planning our next get together.
* We went to my in-laws and visited and played before lunch on Saturday.
* Enjoyed the awesome weather and played outside
* Had our friends over to grill out since it's definitely now spring and no longer winter. We also were thankful that we are the type of friends who's kids can whine and fuss and it not be a big deal!
* I listened to Graham whine more than he didn't. I'm not sure what is going on with my buddy but he is so unhappy lately. It's either teeth or a developmental thing but it's about to send this mama over the edge!
* We watched Planet Earth 2..and if you have not set this on your DVR you are missing out! It is really such a cool show. Even Jack loved watching it.
* Jack and I went to church and he was looking cuter than ever (Of course he wouldn't look at the camera for me to get even remotely decent picture). He did so good at church today and even went up to the childrens service without me. I couldn't believe it. My baby is so growny now!
* We played outside some more! I finally figured out something to make Graham happy and not whine all. the. time.
* I went to my Sunday night bible study and am ending the weekend feeling renewed and ready to start the new week fresh!
And that was our weekend. A pretty boring but nice weekend spent with my sweet family!
*Linking up with Biana