Thursday, May 11, 2017

My Favorite Beauty Products

Hey from Charlotte! The boys and I took a little mid week trip to see my parents and I also went to a really fun event Tuesday night! 

I finally remembered to check the prompt for this months girl chat link up and today I'm going to share with you my favorite beauty products. 

I like to keep my make-up routine pretty simple. I can pretty much get a full face in 5-10 min. Most days I don't even do that much and am in and out in about 3-5 minutes. I love to switch products every now and then so I have lots of favorites. However, right now these are my staples and what I brought with me to Charlotte. 


A friend from college used to be a younique consultant and I decided to give some of the makeup a try. I wasn't a fan of most of the stuff I trie but I really did love the bronzer and the mineral blush. 

The Too Faced natural eyes palate is a great one! I love using it for every day and you can also jazz up your eye for night time. I use the darkest color for liner too! 

Benefit has always been a go to for me, I recently switched concealers but was using their erase paste and loved it! All of their mascaras are great. I grabbed Bad Gal Lash to take with me. I enjoy switching up my mascara frequently.

A little unknown fact about me..I was a Mary Kay consultant for a hot minute my senior year of college and right out of college. I am definitely not a good direct sales person so that went south pretty quickly, but I've always loved their makeup. I just started using their CC cream as my foundation (its super light coverage and has SPF 15 in it!) and the concealer. I am loving both products! 

 I'm sure you have heard of Lip Sense, unless you've been living under a rock. It seems like so many are starting to distribute it! I have been using it for a few months and really love it. It took me a bit to get used to the tingling with the first coat but now I don't even notice it. My two favorite colors are beige champaign and bombshell.



As far as other beauty products that I love....I really like any and all things Living Proof! I use the Perfect Hair Day shampoo, leave in conditioner, styling cream, texturizing spray, hairspray, dry shampoo...you name it I've probably used it. The products are a bit expensive but well worth it! 

So there you have my favorite products! Nothing too crazy, I am a less is more kind of girl when it comes to makeup, probably because I'm lazy and don't want to spend a lot of time. As far as my hair, I really only wash it 2 times a week so dry shampoo and texturizing spray go a long way! 

See you tomorrow for my favorites from the week! 

*Linking up with Emily and Annie 


17 comments:

  1. I just recently got bombshell it is my first color and I LOVE it! I like beige champagne too I need to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LipSense is the best ever. I have those two colors along with about 10 others. No joke. I'm addicted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't jumped on the living proof bandwagon but always get tempted when I see their stuff in stores. You may have convinced me! Same with LipSense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using LipSense and I only have one color so far, but I might be wanting a few more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try LipSense. Will definitely give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl yes: I cannot live without my Living Proof shampoo, conditioner and dry shampoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We use the same eye palette. I love the colors in it. The best. And you know I love the dark circle eraser. Life saver. I haven't tried Lip Sense but have heard of it everywhere. I need to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your trip is going well! Can't wait to hear about your event. Both you and Danielle mentioned the Too Faced pallete. I am going to have to check this out! Thank you so much for linking up with us :)
    Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just like you... my entire face is done in just a few minutes each morning. There's no way I could take longer than that to get ready! And I have been wanting to try the Living Proof texturizing spray SO bad. I just haven't pulled the trigger because of the price. I'm glad to know it's worth it! I'll be splurging and getting some soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep hearing about the Too Face palette, I need to check that out! I can also do my makeup super fast, you kind of have to when you have littles running around LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you're loving the lipsense!! 2 of my fave colors!! Send anyone to @xoxobyemily on Instagram if they want to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so intrigued by lipsense! You need to post a picture of yourself with those lip colors on so I can tell how they look!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  13. What's lipsense? apparently I've been living under a rock?! And yes to living proof!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need a quick and easy makeup routine too. I'm proud of how quickly I can make it happen. :) I'm intrigued by LipSense. I see it everywhere, but haven't bought any yet. I may have to try it now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am just like you simple and easy! I am not tied to any products either but I just started lipsemse and I do wear it to church and you know more fun days ha!!!! Xoxo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't get Lipsense to stay on my lips. Isn't that crazy! I think I use SO much chapstick it just wont adhere, lololol! Hope y'all had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been wanting to try Lip Sense! Ps love your nail color!

    ReplyDelete