1. What we're eating this week....I made these crock pot chicken burrito bowls last night and they were so good! I am really trying to clean up my diet and follow the 80/20 rule....some days its more like 30/70 but with some meal planning and prep I'm able to stick to it for the most part.
2. What I'm reminiscing about....
3. What I'm loving...
4. What we've been up to...A whole lot of nothing! There has been a lot of this going on...
5. What I'm dreading...Jack not only came down with Pink eye on saturday but was diagnosed with an ear infection on monday. If anyone has a toddler they know that giving medicine can be torture...not just for said toddler but for the parent as well. You would think we were water boarding him with the way he screams and kicks when trying to do one single eye drop...now multiply that by 4 times a day plus two other times of liquid meds...yeah...makes for an awesome time. not
6. What I'm working on....I'm working on trying to keep on top of the house work. Toys picked up, laundry done (one load a day)...just every day chores that I've never been the best at.
7. What I'm excited about...
Heading to watch State play on Saturday with this guy...these little dates are so fun and much needed after spending all day talking to a sweet toddler.
8. What I'm watching...
90% of the time you will find me either watching the Food Network if its during the day or Bravo if its night. I am loving Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Vanderpump Rules right now. My husband would never admit it but he likes to pretend like he's not watching but he sure knows whats going on when the topic comes up!
9. What I'm listening to...Katy Perry on Pandora during my workouts...great station to pump you up
10. What I'm wearing...#yogapantsforlife need I say more
11.What I'm doing this weekend...See #7
12. What I'm looking forward to next month...For Christmas Patrick gave me tickets to see The Lion King ...Ive seen it twice before and its one of my favorite shows. I can't wait to go!
13. Bonus question....What's my favorite Valentines Day treat....Chocolate...anything chocolate
and that's what's up with me! Happy hump day friends!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin